It’s okay, we all do it. We all want to know what everyone else’s tech stack is to achieve maximum efficiency and badass-ery in this world.
Here’s my primary tech stack broken down by category. I love these tools and think you will too.
- Buffer (Social Media Posting)
- Basecamp (Project Management)
- Fathom (Data Privacy Focused Website Analytics)
- Hubspot (CRM)
- Dropbox + Dropbox Paper (File storage and document collaboration)
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
- Typeform (Questionnaires for Client Onboarding)
- Square Invoices (Online Payments)
- PandaDocs (Client Proposals)
- Krisp (AI Powered Noise Cancellation for Video Conferences)
- MailChimp (For the occasional newsletter)
- Apple Reminders (To-Do List)
- WordPress (CMS)
- ElementorPro (Visual Interface Editor)
- SiteGround (Website Hosting)
- Yoast Premium (SEO Plug-In)
- Cash App (Daily Use, Fractional Shares, Bitcoin)
- Robinhood (Stock Marketing Trading)
- Acorns (Small Savings)
Well, there you have it. But, hey! Did you know I’m available for freelance digital marketing and web design? If you’re looking for a freelance marketer and web designer to help bring your idea to life and launch into the world — let’s talk.
Email Me: [email protected]
Text Me: 702-271-1159