If you know me, I’ve always had a pretty rigid schedule. For a while there, I had a routine optimized and was really maximizing my performance. But then something insane happened. Something absurd. Something completely bananas…
My wife and I went off and had another kid. And do you know what having kids means? Your entire schedule is fucked.
I can’t live without routine, though. I just need to consistency and the practice to keep the momentum going. So, after a while of trying out new things, and getting our daughter to somewhat have a schedule, this is what most of my days are looking like in 2022.
- 5:00am – Coffee (Laird Superfood Black Coffee is where it’s at!)
- 5:10am – Daily Gratitude Journal (with Day One App)
- 5:15am – Meditation (with Headspace)
- 5:45am – Workout (with Seven App)
- 6:30am – Get son ready for school
- 7:00am – Breakfast and a shot of Magic Mind
- 7:30am – Take son to school
- 8:30am – At my office and into work mode
- 12:00pm – 1 mile run or walk
- 2:00pm – Pick up son from school
- 3:15pm – At my home office and into work mode
- 5:00pm – Dinner with the fam
- 5:30pm – FAMILY TIME & Start Fasting
- 8:30pm – Doing the dishes, cleaning up the house, and listening to a podcast/book
- 9:30pm – At home office and into work mode
- 10:35pm – Wind Down Meditation (using Headspace or Oak)
- 10:45pm – Bed Time
Do you have any routines? What helps you optimize your day? Or if there’s things you think could help my routine, please email me and let me know!