My SimpleNote app is filled with quotes from books, articles, podcasts, and more. It’s filled with so many quotes, it’s actually kind of ridiculous.
But I love learning from others. Whenever I hear something that resonates with me, I write it down to see how I can incorporate that lesson into my own life.
Here are 10 of my favorite quotes from entrepreneurs, investors, and artists, that I revisit monthly for continual motivation and guidance.
Hope these resonate with you too. Enjoy!
- “Keep going until you bust the door down.” – Jerry Weintraub
- “When you find happiness at home and in life, work success follows. ” – Chamath Palihapitiya
- “You can’t get an A if you’re afraid of getting an F” – Quincy Jones
- “Make no small plans.” – Elliot Bisnow
- “If you don’t advocate for your inner ideas, who will?” – Chase Jarvis
- “The timing will never be right, so stop waiting.” – Blake Mycoskie
- “To start a cultural revolution, you need one of 3 things: sex, violence or rebellion” – Shep Gordon
- “Being a cheap bastard now means so much more freedom and choices later.” – Chris Sacca
- “Follow your different.” – Christopher Lochhead
- “Say thank you to the universe when you wake up and go to bed everyday” – Shep Gordon