July 15th marks my 35th birthday. Yep, 35 years around the sun, as the trendy people on social media say.
Since I’m “seasoned” now, I feel like I should share 10 lessons I’ve learned in my 35 years of life.
Hope you get something from this and give some of these a shot.
10 Lessons From 35 Years Of Life
- When you find happiness at home and in life, work success follows.
- It’s okay to be a generalist, but make sure you can dive down deep in a certain skill (re: the t-shaped marketer theory).
- Meditation and Gratitude Journaling are life-changing habits I wish I started earlier.
- Put down the alcohol. It’s cool sometimes, but you should probably be drinking way less than you are.
- You need way less stuff than you think you do to be happy.
- Zoom out and look at the macro more often.
- Be fearless and dream big. What’s the worst that could really happen?
- Focus on essentialism in work and life.
- Never, ever stop learning!
- Buy Bitcoin.
Alright, thanks for reading ya’ll. Until next time 🤙